Wednesday 16 October 2013

Be the first 500 shoppers to receive coupon for H & M


Tomorrow, on Oct 17, H & M opens its first Ottawa store at Bayshore Shopping Centre.  How exciting!

If you have time to be the first 500 customers in line at noon, you will get a H & M coupon worth up to $300 off your purchase!!!

I don’t know how much you have to spend to get that $300 off, but, it’s defiantly a good news for H & M lovers.

Will I be there?  Sorry, can’t ditch work. 

Well, everyone, enjoy shopping at the new H & M.  I will just browse the H & M website.

Looks like we can sign up for its newsletter to get exclusive offers, fashion news and styling tips.  But, I hate getting junk email from everywhere.  So, I just won’t get coupons via email from H & M then.  Are there any printable coupons for H & M?



Next blog post:


Previous blog post: 




No comments :

Post a Comment