Saturday 12 October 2013

Food Basics shopping list Oct 11 - 17, 2013


When I have chance to go to Food Basics, I prefer not to buy meat there.  I buy vegetables, fruit or other on special items.  This week, I don’t have a lot of things I’d like to buy.

Weekly good price:

Green beans $1.00 per lb
Green beans $1.00 per lb

Asparagus $2.47 per lb
Asparagus $2.47 per lb
Will I still be able to buy green beans and asparagus when I finally have chance to go to Food Basics?

If I don’t have time to shop, I may cook other vegetables I already bought instead.  Sorry, Food Basics, I may not be your customer this week.  To check for other on special items, please go to Food Basics’ website.



Disclaimer:
All the pictures in this blog post were taken from flyers of various stores.  They are used as visual reminder for my weekly shopping only.  All photos taken from flyers remain copyright to their companies. 



Next blog post:
Chapters.Indigo.ca “Wish It Win It Wednesdays” contest

Previous blog post: 

No comments :

Post a Comment