Monday 14 October 2013

Loblaws’ PC Plus loyalty program


I used to collect PC point.  But, now, I use my credit card to buy my grocery and collect Air Miles.  With Loblaw’s new loyalty program PC Plus, I can collect both points.  Mr. Weston, thank you.
PC Plus loyalty program

Everyone can join this PC Plus loyalty program.  So if you shop at Loblaws, it doesn’t hurt to join.  Especially we get points tailored to our purchasing habits.  So, we don’t have to buy things we don’t use nor eat. 
PC Plus card

We get different offers weekly via email, but, once we redeemed the offer, we can’t get points by buying the same item again.  
PC Plus email offers

1,000 points = $1.00 and I collected 2300 points for my Thanksgiving shopping.  When we reach 20,000 points, we can redeem the points for $20.00.  Of course, we can redeem more in increments of $10.00.

Combined her PC points with PC Plus points, my sister already collected over 25,000 points.  Wow!

Well, we can combine our accounts to make the most of the points.  But my sister prefers to have our individual email offers.

On Loblaws’ flyer, I thought after we joined the PC Plus loyalty program, we could get bonus points just for joining.
PC Plus ad
 
But, I’m wrong.  I guess many people misunderstood the advertisement like me.  So, Loblaws changed its ad.  You have to buy items with points to get the points.
PC Plus ad

Unfortunately, this PC Plus loyalty program is not available in all stores of Loblaw Companies.  It would be great if we can also get PC Plus points from Independent, No Frills and T and T Supermarket in Ottawa, Mr. Weston.

To start collecting points, please join PC Plus loyalty program.



Disclaimer:
Some pictures in this blog post were taken from Loblaws’ flyers and PC Plus website.  All photos taken remain copyright to Loblaw Companies.



Next blog post:

Previous blog post:
 

No comments :

Post a Comment