Tuesday 15 October 2013

Shopping for this week’s PC Plus offer


Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.  We are so happy this year we don’t have a lot of leftovers.  Now that Thanksgiving is over and my fridge has more room, it’s time to go for grocery shopping again.

Discussed with my sister, we bought some items with PC Plus points at Loblaws.

Personal PC Plus offer:

Cheerios on sale for $3.99 + 800 pts
Cheerios is also on special at Independent for $3.99 but without PC Plus points.
Cheerios
 
12 large size PC Free-run eggs $4.99 + 900 pts
12 large size PC Free-run eggs

This is more expensive than our regular PC Blue Menu Omega-3 eggs.   But my sister wants to try healthier Free-run eggs.
PC Blue Menu Omega-3 eggs

Avocado $3.00 + 600 pts
Avocado

Banana $1.63 + 200 pts
Banana

In-store PC Plus offer:

Eggo waffles 16-pk on sale for $3.99 + 350 pts
Eggo waffles 16-pk

Stock and Barrel walnuts 125 g on sale for $3.99 + 350 pts
Stock and Barrel walnuts 125 g
This is also on special at Independent for $3.99 but without PC Plus points.

Of course, we bought items don’t come with PC Plus points. 

PC Free From pork tenderloin as $6.99 per lb.
Raised without using antibiotics nor hormones; vegetable grain-fed
PC Free From pork tenderloin
Let’s see if the meat tastes better.

Today, I collected 3200 points.  Now, I have total 5500 points = $5.50.  Every time when I have 20,000 points = $20.00, I will redeem my points.  Thank you again, Mr. Weston for this easy to use loyalty program. I can use my non-PC MasterCard to collect Air Miles and receive PC Plus points for my purchase at the same time. 

Interested in joining PC Plus program?  Please check out my blog post “Loblaws’ PC Plus loyalty program”.



Next blog post:
Previous blog post:


No comments :

Post a Comment