Saturday 12 October 2013

Target shopping list Oct 11 - 17, 2013


I’m a bus rider, so, I can only buy a certain amount of items within one trip.  These are the items I’d love to be able to buy this week at Target.

Weekly must buy:

Cottonelle bath tissue $10.99
Cottonelle bath tissue $10.99
So, 12-pk double roll will be around $5.50.  Yes, this is a good deal for me.  $4.99 will be better, though.  I hope Target will still have some for me when I’m there.

Boost nutritional drinks $7.99
Boost nutritional drinks $7.99
This is the price I’d love to pay for.  But, it’s heavy to buy 2 packs within one trip.

Sensodyne or ProNamel toothpaste $3.99
Sensodyne or ProNamel toothpaste $3.99
Very good toothpaste for our sensitive teeth.  We don’t want to switch to other brands anymore.  When there’s a good price, we stock up.

Weekly good price:

Philadelphia cream cheese $2.00
Philadelphia cream cheese $2.00
I already bought 2 packs at Independent last week for cheese cake and Philadelphia sushi roll.  $2.79 each with coupon.  I paid $1.58 more!!!

Haagen-Dazs ice cream or 3-pk bars $4.49
Haagen-Dazs ice cream or 3-pk bars $4.49
When will we have 3 for $10.00 deal again?

Aveeno lotion $4.99
Aveeno lotion $4.99
I may wait for the Aveeno gift box.  We can get 3 or 4 items inside the gift box for a good price.

Kashi cereal $3.88 / Simply Orange 2 for $6.00 (1.75 L each)
Kashi cereal $3.88 / Simply Orange 2 for $6.00 (1.75 L)
My sister loves Kashi and I love Simply Orange.  2 bottles of juice will be too heavy for me to carry.  By the way, Loblaws has Simply Orange 2.63 L for $3.99 this week.  So, Loblaws is $1.52 per litre, and, Target is $1.71 per litre.  Loblaws won this round!

KitKat Halloween chocolate singles 3 for $3.00
KitKat Halloween chocolate singles 3 for $3.00
KitKat Halloween snack-size chocolate 2 for $10.00
KitKat Halloween snack-size chocolate 2 for $10.00
Which one should I buy for myself?  Should I wait for after Halloween sale?

Well, for sure, I will not buy Simply Orange at Target this week.  I may not buy everything I listed above, either.  To check for other on special items, please go to Target’s website.



Disclaimer:
All the pictures in this blog post were taken from flyers of various stores.  They are used as visual reminder for my weekly shopping only.  All photos taken from flyers remain copyright to their companies.



Next blog post: 

Previous blog post:
Hello, everyone!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment