Thursday 8 January 2015

Free English fonts for commercial use

I have been searching for free fonts online for over 2 months.  While doing this search for my friend, I also looked for free English fonts for myself.

Well, I don't know when I will use my fonts, so, I only want free fonts for commercial use.  This is also the same criteria for me to look for fonts for my friend.

Yesterday, I downloaded Overlock Font Family.

This font is so warm and elegant that I have to have it.  And, it is high quality, too.  There are seven styles in this font family but I like Overlock Italic and Overlock Regular the most.  Here is a sample I made with the fonts.

Free English fonts for commercial use
Please lick to enlarge

Thank you very much typographers Darío M. Muhafara and Eduardo Rodríguez Tunni from Argentina !!  Now I have awesome fonts for my future videos. 


Download Overlock Font Family (Free fonts for commercial use)


Typographers Darío M. Muhafara and Eduardo Rodríguez Tunni's website


Next blog post:
My small achievement of two days ago 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment