Tuesday 3 February 2015

Disclosure Policy

A colleague asked me if I get money or discount by adding supermarket links in my weekly special online flyer posts.  "No.  The links are only for being convenient for me, my family members and my friends." I answered.  Oh, it is time to add a "Disclosure Policy" in my blog, I guess.

Disclosure Policy 

This policy is valid from 03 February 2015

This blog, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please post a comment in my blog.

This blog, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions.  I write for my own purposes. However, I may be influenced by my background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network - Google AdSense. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The owner of this blog, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If I claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***   ***

Thank you very much Disclosure Policy.org. for this free disclosure policy generator.  To get your own policy, please go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org 


Next blog post:
How to write a Disclosure Policy for a blog 


Previous blog post:
Black Bean and Pepper Salsa - A recipe from Chatelaine June 1998


No comments :

Post a Comment