Tuesday 17 February 2015

Sites offer free for commercial use photos and Images

My friends asked me how I found the photos for my Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! blog post.  The answer is simple.  It's because there are many generous people let us use their photos and images.  Here is a list of them.

Photos and images of the following sites are free for commercial and personal use.  But please check each site's term of use and copyright limitations before downloading.

First is the two sites I use regularly. They let you download a limit amount of photos / images without creating an account.



There are other sites offer free for commercial use photos and Images.  No sign up necessary.


http://search.creativecommons.org/ 
A search engine for photos, videos, music, websites and more.










This site takes a long time to upload


Photopin (A search engine)


This site takes a long time to upload



I still can't believe that hot guy photo in my Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! blog post is this popular among my friends.  Glad that you all like it, though.  Hope you can find photos you love from all the sites above.

Thank you very much again for all photographers for your gorgeous photos.  I should buy a single-lens digital camera and learn how to take pictures. 


Next blog post:
Weekly special from Wednesday February 18 2015 


Previous blog post:


No comments :

Post a Comment