Sunday 22 March 2015

Chef Donna Dooher's Basic Pastry, Simply the Best

Chef Donna Dooher introduced us recipes for Persian New Year on The Social (CTV).  So, I went online to search for more Persian recipes from her.  Although she doesn't have any Persian recipes in her website, she has a simple and easy to follow video to make basic pastry.

A must check YouTube video from chef Donna Dooher's website Mildred's Temple Kitchen.  Chef Dooher shows us the technique of how to make perfect pie dough.


I have to admit, I'm a not-so-skillful baker.  Now, I may have chance to show off my pastry at the next potluck with Chef Dooher's cooking tips.

I will do my best !!!  YOU deserve to eat the best pastry I ever made !!!

Fighting! - This is how my Korean friends say "Do your best" or "Good luck"
Fight-o! - This is how my Japanese friends say "Do your best!"  or "Good luck!"

They really say these English words in their own Korean / Japanese accent.  Exactly who am I fighting with?  The demon of failure? 


Next blog post:
Faloodeh (Rice Noodle in Rose Water) - A Persian recipe from Chef Donna Dooher 


Previous blog post:

No comments :

Post a Comment