Friday 24 April 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 35

A 1L organic kefir glass jar, A glass jar, A 1L glass jar, organic kefir, glass jar, jar, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

Found a 1L glass jar to make my first probiotic drinks.  It was given to me from one of my friends a long time ago.  It was a jar for organic kefir.  After we found out one of our family members can't eat dairy products any more, we stop eating kefir.  Well, she is not lactose intolerance.  Her sickness prevents her from eating dairy products.

So, we need to get probiotic from non- dairy foods.  If I want to make probiotic drink with quinoa, looks like it's better to sprout my quinoa first before I make the drink.  Hmmm, how should I sprout quinoa?  Okay, another Google search for sprouting.  How will I make this quinoa probiotic drink?  I'll keep you posted, my friends. 


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 36 


Previous blog post:

No comments :

Post a Comment