Sunday 26 April 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 37

A pair of walking shoes for my mum, walking shoes, walking shoe, shoes, shoe, a pair of walking shoes, a pair of shoes, black shoes, a pair of black shoes, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

Bought a pair of walking shoes for my mum for Mother's Day.  Yes, I know it's a little bit early for Mother's Day.  But my mum wanted a pair of walking shoes.  So we went to the mall and got a pair she likes.

2 weeks later on Mother's Day, will my mum wear her new pair of shoes?  Or will she wear them tomorrow?


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 38


Previous blog post: 

No comments :

Post a Comment