Wednesday 6 May 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 47

My homemade hand cream, my DIY hand cream, My homemade hand lotion, my DIY hand lotion, homemade, DIY, organic shea butter, shea butter, organic virgin coconut oil, virgin coconut oil, organic coconut oil, coconut oil, bees wax, vitamin E oil, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

My sis wanted a hand cream, so, I used what we have at home to make one.  Well, this is a light cream, we can use it for hands, feet, face or body.  Very easy to make with only 4 ingredients - organic shea butter, organic virgin coconut oil, bees wax and vitamin E oil from vitamin E capsules.



I used to buy vitamin E oil.  But one of my friends told me to use vitamin E oil capsules instead.  It works.  And cheaper, too.

My sis wants a scentless hand cream.  So I didn't add any essential oil.

Next time, if my sis wants, I may use jojoba butter or avocado butter to replace shea butter.

Okay, my friends, thank you for being so patient reading my 47th Happy Days Challenge blog post.  Yes, I missed from Day 42 to 46.  Well, I really want to end my challenge on my 100th day.  What I decided to do is:  I will keep my Happy Days Challenge up-to-date and backdate the Happy Days Challenge I missed.  Otherwise, I'll be always behind. 

Please come back for these happiness of my life.


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 42 (May 1)


Previous blog post:
Weekly special from 6 May 2015 Wednesday

No comments :

Post a Comment