Monday 25 May 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 66

my favourite earrings, my favourite earring, favourite earrings, favourite earring, earrings, earring,  a pair of earring, tulip earring, My tulip earrings, tulip earrings, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

Since last Saturday, I have been wearing my favourite earrings.  Today is the third pair.

My sis gave me this pair of tulip earrings years ago.  Every spring I used to wear them.  For years, they were stored somewhere I didn't even remember.

I guess moving to a new place from time to time is a good way to keep things tidy and in order.  It is also a good way to stop things collecting dust inside closet and not being used.


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge


Next blog post:
7 Self-Destructive Excuses All Procrastinators Make 


Previous blog post: 
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 65 (May 24) 

No comments :

Post a Comment