Tuesday 26 May 2015

7 Self-Destructive Excuses All Procrastinators Make

One of my friends emailed me this "7 Self-Destructive Excuses All Procrastinators Make".  Well, my friend, I know you are waiting for me to put the scanned recipes for Our Recipe Collection.  Of course I will complete my project.  I'm a procrastinator but I'm not a quitter, my friend.


7 Self-Destructive Excuses All Procrastinators Make (and What to Do About Them), 7 Self-Destructive Excuses All Procrastinators Make, Steve Scott, slide, slides, Procrastinator, Procrastinators, Self-Destructive Excuses, Excuses, excuse
7 Self-Destructive Excuses All Procrastinators Make (and What to Do About Them) by Steve Scott

By using the info you sent me, allow me to present you the excuses for not posting the scanned recipes everyone gave me.

  1. It doesn’t matter when I will post the recipes as long as I post them all, right?
  2. I need to pack up my stuff first.  I'm moving next week.
  3. I need more information to get started.  Well, sorry, this excuse doesn't apply to me.
  4. I feel overwhelmed and have too much to do.   Yes, yes, this is exactly how I feel.
  5. I don’t have time right now.  You know, I have to move next week.
  6. I keep forgetting to do it.  Sorry, this excuse doesn't apply to me, either.
  7. I don’t feel like doing it.  I think the person who created this excuse list is not a procrastinator.  " I don’t feel like doing it. " is an excuse for lazy people not procrastinators.  Procrastinators are NOT lazy.  We just prioritize something we want to do now over things others want to have done for them the day before.

So, my friend, thank you for the slides.  But I don't think the suggestions from the slides you emailed me are useful for me.

Calling all procrastinators: please check the slides and see if the excuses and suggestions are applicable to you.  * Only if you want to, my procrastinating friends : ) 

7 Self-Destructive Excuses All Procrastinators Make (and What to Do About Them)
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 66

No comments :

Post a Comment