Sunday 14 June 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 86

Air Miles cash, Air Miles, AIR MILES Collector Card, air miles gold collector card, 40 Air Miles' Reward Coupon, coupon, reward coupon, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator
Shopped at Rexall with my Air Miles Cash and 40 Air Miles' Reward Coupon today.  I can use Air Miles Cash to pay for my purchase and still be able to collect Air Miles with my Air Miles Cash at Rexall.  This is why I prefer to shop there if the price is right.

 


Not sure if it is only me or not, things at Rexall are more expensive than Shoppers nowadays.  It used to be the other way round.  Goods at Shoppers are cheaper after it was bought by Loblaw Companies Ltd.  May be only the things I usually buy are cheaper?


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post: 
WWC 2015 Day 8 June 15 2015 


Previous blog post:
100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 85

No comments :

Post a Comment