Tuesday 30 June 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 97 (June 25)

Taking an online course, so, I'm backdating my Happy Days Challenge.  My friends know I like chocolate.  She also knows my mum loves Lindt.  Here is a link she emailed me for a Lindt coupon.

Lindt Canadian Chocolate Shop Coupon - Photo copyright @ Lindt,  Lindt, chocolate,  Roger Federer, coupon,  Canada, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator
Lindt Canadian Chocolate Shop Coupon - Photo copyright @ Lindt

We can get 25% off all regular price merchandise or an additional 10% off discounted merchandise at any of Canadian Lindt Chocolate Shop locations.

Lindt Chocolate Shop coupon 2015 (now ~ Aug 30, 2015)

The fine print:
"Print and present this coupon at time of purchase. Offer valid on in-stock merchandise only.  Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer valid at any Lindt Chocolate Shop location.  Limit one coupon per customer. *Maximum discount value of 60%. Valid until August 30, 2015"

Lindt Chocolate Shop locations in Canada:

Even though I was busy, I did a Google search for recipes from Lindt.  More excuses to eat chocolate !!!

Recipes from Lindt Global site

Recipes from Lindt Australia site (with lots of recipes I like)

A downloadable PDF Lindt luxurious truffles recipes

The magical history of chocolate (PDF Download)

My friends, you know why I like the Australia site of Lindt the most now, right?  Easy access to recipes and other fun stuff !!


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge


Next blog post: 
Happy Canada Day - 3 yummy recipes for Canada's birthday 


Previous blog post: 

No comments :

Post a Comment