Tuesday 7 July 2015

100 Happy Days Challenge - Day 45 (May 4)

Pine nuts, pine nut, seeds, seed, 100 Happy Days Challenge, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator, Random Thought, Another Random Thought, Random Thoughts, Another Random Thoughts, Procrastinator

Bought some pine nuts for the first time on May 4.  Yes, my friend, backdating my Happy Days Challenge way back in May.

I remember eating pine nuts when I was a kid.  Love the nutty flavor, but, we haven't buy pine nuts for decades (feels like haven't buy them for decades).  Well, they are pricey is one of the reasons, the other is pine nuts go bad easily.  Basically, we have to buy them and eat them within a week or less if we don't put them inside the fridge.

Even though pine nuts are full of antioxidants and good for vision health, I only bought a handful for us to eat.  Next time when the pine nuts are on special, maybe I'll buy some more.


My other Happy Moments → 100 Happy Days Challenge 

Why do I want to do 100 Happy Days Challenge?  This is the reason → The International Day of Happiness - 100 Happy Days Challenge 


Next blog post: 
Weekly special from 8 July 2015 Wednesday 


Previous blog post: 

No comments :

Post a Comment