Saturday 4 July 2015

My WWC 2015 Trophy Prediction

It started, my friends.  The last 2 matches, 4 teams and 1 FIFA Women's World Cup Trophy !

FIFA Women's World Cup 2015, Women's World Cup 2015, World Cup, FIFA World cup, FIFA, WWC 2015, final, second stage, soccer, football, sport, sports, rush, ball sports, football field, green, playing field, grass, football match, goal, game, match, results, sports scores, Prediction, photo, picture, free photo, free picture, free for commercial use, free for commercial use photo, free for commercial use picture, Pixabay
My WWC 2015 Trophy Prediction - photo source: Pixabay


July 4, 2015 Edmonton - The match for the third place
Germany (FIFA ranking # 1) vs England (FIFA ranking # 6)
My Prediction The Result
Germany England

Please don't be unlucky today, England.  Although I predict Germany will win, I also rooting for your team.
Half time - it is still 0 - 0.


Updated on July 4, 2015
Match 51 - July 4 Edmonton
Germany vs England

0 - 1

Yes, England won !!!  Well, my prediction is wrong.  But I'm happy England is in the third place.

If my prediction for tomorrow is also wrong, then, team USA will get the trophy?


July 5, 2015 Vancouver - The Final
USA (FIFA ranking # 2) vs Japan (FIFA ranking # 4)  
My Prediction The Result
Japan USA

It is Japan vs USA again this year.  Will the defending campaign, team Japan win again?

So, my prediction for the campaign is Japan

Then, USA, Germany and England

Updated on July 6, 2015
The result is USA, Japan, England and Germany.  My prediction is 100% wrong.  But, I'm happy for team USA and England.  They deserve to be in the first and the third place.


May the best team win ! 


What will your prediction be?  Which team are you rooting for?


Thank you Team Canada !!!!!!
Thank you for the great work !!!!!!



Schedule for all matches

No comments :

Post a Comment