Monday 12 September 2016

Videos of Love in the Moonlight (구르미 그린 달빛) - Ep.7 - part 1 - Korean without English sub

I don't speak Korean but I just can't stop myself from watching the videos Drama KBS uploaded a few hours ago for Ep.7. This is my Love in the Moonlight (구르미 그린 달빛) fix for today.

To help me understand each video's title,  I used Google Translate.  The translation is not perfect, though.


Video 1
구르미 그린 달빛 - 김유정, 궐이 좋아져 박보검 향한 마음 커졌다.20160912

김유정 (Kim You Jung), "궐이 좋아져 (The length crush)" 박보검 (Park Bo Gum) 향한 (towards) 마음 (heart).

The Crown Prince Lee Yeong (Park Bo Gum), Kim Byeong Yeon (Kwak Dong yeon) and Hong Ra On / Hong Sam Nom (Kim You Jung) are back safely. When Ra On talks to Byeong Yeon at 자현당 Ja Hyeon Dang, she realises that the person who took care of her that night was Yeong instead of Byeong Yeon.

Kim You Jung, Park Bo Gum, Kwak Dong Yeon, Lee Jun Hyeok, Love in the Moonlight, Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, Ep7, 20160912, video 1


Video 2
구르미 그린 달빛 - 박보검, 김유정에 곁에 있어라 재차 마음 표현.20160912

박보검 (Park Bo Gum), 김유정 (Kim You Jung), (to)곁에 있어라 (Stay by me)재차 (again) 마음 (heart / mind).

Yeong pretends the food tastes bad and asks Ra On to eat it. She enjoys the meal very much. Then,  he reminds her to stay close to him.

구르미 그린 달빛 - 최대철, 김유정에 궁녀와의 연애 들켜화들짝.20160912

최대철 (Choi Dae Chul), 김유정 (Kim You Jung) (by), 궁녀와의 (And the maid of honor) 연애 (love) 들켜 (busted)  ‘화들짝 (surprised).

Eunuch Ma and the Princess Myeong Eun's maid are lovers?

Choi Dae Chul, Jung Yoo Min, Love in the Moonlight, Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, Ep7, 20160912, video 3


Video 4
구르미 그린 달빛 - 채수빈, 무심한 박보검에 웃긴 웃어! 설레게.20160912

채수빈 (Chae Soo Bin), 무심한 (indifferent) 박보검 (Park Bo Gum) (to)  "웃긴 (Funny) 왜웃어 (Why are you laughing?)"

This is the scene Jo Ha Yeon invites Yeong to go for a walk.

구르미 그린 달빛 - 박보검, 궁궐 남자 좋아한다 소문에태연.20160912
박보검 (Park Bo Gum), 궁궐 (My palace) 남자 좋아한다 (loves men)소문에 (the rumors) ‘태연 (calm)’.

The Crown Prince stops Eunuch Jang (Lee Jun Hyeok) fighting with another eunuch. When Yeong asks him the reason of the fight,  as The Crown Prince's loyal eunuch, Eunuch Jang mentions one term. If I heard it correctly and the internet gave me the correct term, it's 남색 nam saek. Rumors say that the Crown Prince is gay!


Now,  I'm going to watch the rest of the videos for ep.7, my friends.

Special thanks to:

No comments :

Post a Comment