Friday 7 October 2016

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Yeah, Thanksgiving long weekend! What's your plan for this Thanksgiving?

Thanksgiving, Turkey Cupcake, Cupcake

We'll be very busy cleaning, cooking, entertaining etc.. So I won't have time to have my daily fix of my current obsession Korean drama Love in the Moonlight. Four more episodes until we know if there is a happy ending for Lee Yeong, Hong Ra On,  Kim Yun Seong and Kim Byeong Yeon or not.

Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying the good food and the good company. Thanksgiving is one of the busiest traveling time of the year in Canada. Have a safe trip and enjoy your time with your loved ones, my friends! 


Next blog post:
Videos of Best Scene from Love in the Moonlight Ep.13 with English sub


Previous blog post:

No comments :

Post a Comment