Sunday 22 February 2015

Leonard and Raj selfied with Nathan Fillion at The Big Bang Theory

My mum loves Nathan Fillion.  I marked the calendar and we watched the episode on Feb 19.  We waited and waited and waited for his cameo appearance.  But he didn't appear until almost the end of the show.

Leonard, Raj, selfie, Nathan Fillion, The Big Bang Theory, CBS
Leonard and Raj selfied with Nathan Fillion at The Big Bang Theory
Photo copyright @ CBS / CTV

Leonard and Raj saw Nathan Fillion at a restaurant.  They asked him to take a selfie with them and they took a selfie together.  Well, a very simple plot.

The Big Bang Theory is known as having lots of guest stars.  My sis knows all the guest stars but I don't.  When Wil Wheaton first appeared, my sis already knew who he was.  He is Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987–94).  Who is Wesley Crusher, sis?

Feb 19's episode mentioned about the death of Howard's mother.  My mum and I watched the news last year and we knew actress Carol Ann Susi passed away.  We thought of how The Big Bang Theory will write a script about her death.

While visiting her sister in Florida, Mrs. Wolowitz went for a nap and she passed away in her sleep.  I miss her voice very much.


Next blog post:
National Cupcake Day in Canada 


Previous blog post:

No comments :

Post a Comment