Monday 2 January 2017

Happy 2017 !! Happy New Year !!

It's 2017 already, my friends. How's your holiday? Hope you had a fantastic holiday with your family and friends. Mine was excellent. Except there weren't any good TV programs during Christmas and New Year time as usual.

Tomorrow (Jan 3) we have to go back to work. What? You started working today? Well, some of us are going back to work tomorrow.

Yesterday, I started using Foodland Ontario's free calendar to keep track of my weekly goals. There are good and healthy recipes in it. So, it's time to use more local ingredients and cook healthier food.

Foodland Ontario, calendar, 2017, recipe calendar,
Photo Copyright @ Foodland Ontario

Oh, don't worry my friends, I'm still a procrastinator. I just don't want to waste any precious time not procrastinating. Haha

Anyways, thank you for stopping by

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous 2017 xox


Reference sites:
Foodland Ontario

Foodland Ontario on Facebook

Foodland Ontario on Pinterest

Foodland Ontario on Twitter

Foodland Ontario on YouTube 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment