Thursday 24 May 2018

Privacy Policy update for all my friends from the EEA


Hi, Everyone! Long time no see. How have you been?

Well, we all know 25 May 2018 is the new start of Europe's GDPR a.k.a. General Date Protection Regulation.


25 May 2018, May 25 2018, GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation, European Economic Area, EEA, European Union, EU, Privacy Policy update for all my friends from the EEA, Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator,


So I changed my Google AdSense setting to Non-personalised ads for my European friends.

My friends, I don't know why we can't use the same Non-personalised ads for the whole blog. We will all have similar law to protect our data eventually, right?

One more thing, I cancelled my Feedburner service. Yes, you won't get any email for updates of my blog for now.

Oh, then, you won't get to know I updated my Privacy Policy!!! Oooops!!! I'm sorry!!

After checking Feedburner's website, I didn't find anything about GDPR-Friendly Consent Checkboxes for my new email subscribers.

I'll get a better GDPR compliant company and keep sending everyone emails.

Why didn't I do this earlier?

You remember I'm a Procrastinator, don't you, my friends?

Until then, if you happened to read this blog post, please bookmark "Another Random Thought of a Procrastinator" for your future visit.

Hope you will join my email list again later.

In case you're curious, here is my updated Privacy Policy for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).


Happy reading, everyone!


Related blog post:



No comments :

Post a Comment